Green Breakfast webinar – Sustainability: buzzword or business critical? Don’t let your business get left behind
Sustainability: buzzword or business critical? Don’t let your business get left behind
Date: Friday 5th March 2021
Time: 10am – 11am
Even if sustainability doesn’t form part of your business plan for 2021, it will certainly be part of your customers’ business plans and top of your stakeholders’ agendas. The pandemic has accelerated efforts to transition to a sustainable economy and this will offer plenty of opportunities for businesses that are proactive in the green agenda. Join us as we look at:
- What does sustainability actually mean and what could it mean for your business?
- Are you missing out?
- How can you align a sustainability plan to your business plan to reduce costs and increase turnover?
Social media algorithms point to sustainability becoming a priority for the world’s largest businesses and that is the experience of our speakers:
- Dan Cooke, Tamar Valley AONB Manager and previously Group Head of Sustainability at Pennon Group, who will outline for us what sustainability means and how you could work towards it in your business
- Dr Martyn Kenny, Director of Sustainability for Tarmac Group, who will take us through Tarmac’s approach to sustainability and how its sustainability plan has merged with its business plan to grow Tarmac’s business
- Jamie Pitcairn, Technical Director, Circular Economy & Sustainability at Ricardo Energy & Environment, who will give us an insight into the increased focus of investors (both individual and corporate) on sustainability and how this is driving change across the supply chain.
Please send through any questions to us in advance of the session using the text box on Zoom registration page or by emailing them to Tom Williams.
Talk to us
Contact: 03301 001 014