How to be a Disability Inclusive Employer and Employee – DHM Panel Event
The Freeths DisAbility network invites you to join us for a lunchtime panel discussion on Wednesday 1 December to mark International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
The discussion will consider how workplaces can tackle the barriers faced by disabled people and become a more disability inclusive employer. We will also be considering how individual employees can create an inclusive and supportive environment for their disabled colleagues.
Date: Wednesday 1st December 2021
Time: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
We are thrilled to be joined by:
- Fraser Kane, Legal Assistant, Freeths LLP
- Yasmin Sheikh, Vice Chair of LDD and founder and Diversity and Inclusion Trainer at Diverse Matters
- Jane Hatton, Founder and CEO, Evenbreak
- Lizzie Hardy, Employment Lawyer at Eversheds Sutherland LLP and committee member of the LDD
- Davina Critchley, Global Taskforce Lead, Business Disability Forum
Our webinars are always designed to be helpful and informative for those who attend – there will be no pressured follow up after the event.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014