Real Estate Blog 2022
Happy New Year! As we move forward into a year that is looking much more promising than the last, we will be continuing to post regular articles relating to all things Real Estate Law throughout 2022.
We will be concluding our ‘sector-specific’ series that we began last year and will continue to post contributions from each of our 12 offices around the country. Our blog will certainly have something for everyone involved in the Real Estate industry!
Click subscribe on the right of this page to have all the latest Real Estate Law updates and news delivered directly to your inbox.
Watch out for our first blogs, focusing specifically on Real Estate issues within the Education and Transport sectors, which will be posted over the coming weeks.
In case you missed them, please see a selection of our most recent Real Estate Blogs from 2021…
- Real Estate Blog: Charging ahead – We’re on the Road to Zero
- Real Estate Blog: Pretty flipping good: our top tips for sub-sales of land
- Real Estate Blog: On the Horizon – Some clarity on how rent arrears are to be dealt with by the Commercial Rent (Coronavirus) Bill
- Real Estate Blog: Proposed longer limitation periods and wider liability for defective work under the Building Safety Bill
- Real Estate Blog: Farmers – are you prepared for the inevitable? The transition from BPS to ELM
- Real Estate Blog: No concessions available for cinema
- Real Estate Blog: Residential Property Developer Tax and RP exemption
Author – Ryan Smith, Trainee Solicitor.
The content of this page is a summary of the law in force at the date of publication and is not exhaustive, nor does it contain definitive advice. Specialist legal advice should be sought in relation to any queries that may arise.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014