In-Person Event – Sheffield Employment and HR Forum: 2022 Employment Law Round Up
The Freeths Sheffield Employment Team are delighted to invite you to the next instalment of a new series of in-person breakfast workshops, taking place at our location TBC in the Sheffield City Centre due to current refurbishments within the office on 8th December 2022.
- Key legislative developments regarding fit notes, trade unions, right to work checks and other important issues.
- The law on holiday pay following the Supreme Court’s decision in Harpur Trust v Brazel.
- Other notable case law developments that employers should be aware of.
- Recent employment tribunal facts and stats.
- Current trends in HR and tips for staying ahead.
- What to look out for in 2023.
The workshop is intended to be informal and interactive, where attendees will be able to learn from each other as well as ask questions of our legal experts.
The workshop is free to attend and breakfast and refreshments will be provided.
Due to the success of our previous workshop, we anticipate that this event will be very popular so please sign up as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
We look forward to seeing you on the 8th December!
The Freeths Sheffield Employment Team
If you have any questions regarding the session, please get in touch with email@example.com.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014