In safe hands? – Protecting your business’s confidential information webinar
Freeths are pleased to invite you to our Employment webinar on “Protecting your confidential information”.
Is the Company data your employees have access to safe? Can you protect it against unintentional, unlawful access, disclosure, or theft by existing or exiting employees? Failure to do so could result in severe consequences, including loss of business and/or damaging your brand and reputation.
Date: Thursday 1 February
Time: 9:30am – 10:30am
Freeths’ Employment and Dispute Resolution specialists will provide invaluable insight using real life case studies to refresh your understanding of the importance of protecting your confidential information as an employer. We will cover:
- Potential reform of non-compete clauses.
- Practical protection measures e.g. monitoring and/or blocking access of departing employees.
- Pursuing former employees and their new employers – including an overview of case law and the litigation process.
The importance of the contract of employment, policies and training
- What is confidential information.
- What information can an employer legitimately protect?
- New legislation on the horizon.
Data breaches Case Study review including AI
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)
Who should attend?
This event is designed for HR professionals, in-house counsel, owner/managers and directors. Freeths will provide straightforward guidance to de-mystify this important area of law, helping you to prevent issues which could result in litigation.
For more information on this event please contact Nicola Dolman.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014