Navigating Global Risks – Strategies for Allocation, Troubleshooting and Enforcement
Please join us for our upcoming webinar with Paul Kinninmont, our London International Arbitration Partner.
This webinar will include a Q&A session where Paul Kinninmont will be available to answer any questions you may have. Join us to enhance your expertise and safeguard your ventures in the global marketplace.
Date: Thursday 21st March 2024
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm
The one-hour webinar will provide In-house lawyers and General Counsels with a snapshot of the following key areas:
- Tackling commercial risks in contract drafting involving international elements.
- Mitigating political risk in cross-border investment and project structures.
- Proactively handling issues during contract performance or project deployment.
- Ensuring enforcement of agreed commercial risk allocation across borders.
- Seeking redress for political interference.
- Addressing various other cross-border risk considerations.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014