Putting it right
What is involved?
An injury caused by medical or clinical negligence can have a serious impact on your life and the life of your family. The last thing you expect when visiting your hospital or health practice is to suffer an injury, misdiagnosis or mistake. If you are given negligent medical treatment by a doctor or health professional, you have the right to recompense.
Compensation could include replacing your lost earnings, or providing care or additional medical treatment. If the worst does happen, you’ll want to confide in an expert you can trust. You can rely on us to provide the support and advice you need at a very difficult time. We understand that every case is different and we have been successful in working with many clients in various circumstances to bring them the maximum compensation they deserve.
Why choose Freeths?
- Our experienced team have advised clients on clinical negligence claims for over 20 years and we have a national reputation and have many successful claims every year
- You will find our clinical negligence lawyers friendly, sympathetic and approachable
- You can choose the best way to fund your claim, including insurance and conditional fee arrangements (“no win – no fee”)
- Our caring, considerate lawyers will listen to your needs and explain the process in plain English
Our specialists work exclusively in this field, having developed vast knowledge and experience in clinical negligence claims.
This means we can handle your claim in a sensitive manner, providing tailored legal advice to suit your specific needs. We will work tirelessly to provide you with the compensation you deserve to allow your life, and that of your family, to be as comfortable as possible.
Over the years we have dealt with a wide range of medical negligence claims specialising in birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, and in spinal or brain injuries, including cauda equina. Should you need assistance with inquests and claims, where someone has died as a result of substandard medical care, we can also help. Follow our Clinical Negligence blog here to find out more about us and the work we do.
- Lawyers accredited by the Law Society as clinical negligence specialists.
- Members of the Action against Medical Accidents Panel (AvMA)
- Members of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
- Members of the Brain Injury Group – a specialist network of brain injury solicitors and support services for brain injury survivors and their families
Our Clinical Negligence Legal Team
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014