Managing Partner - Bristol
“He’s pragmatic and strong technically,” remarks an interviewee, adding that “he’ll always look out for the clients’ interests.”
(Chambers & Partners, 2020)
Adam is managing partner of our Bristol office, which opened in April 2019.
A real estate specialist, he is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2019 Edition) and recognised as in Chambers (2020 edition) as Up and Coming.
- Acted for a private equity fund in the acquisition of a retail park for £9.6 million.
- Acted for Blueprint Limited Partnership in respect of the acquisition and disposal of a 38 unit residential eco-development (including development agreement with Nottingham City Council and funding agreement with the Homes and Communities Agency).
- Acted in the site assembly (including option agreement and collaboration agreements) and thereafter disposal by way of a conditional contract of a supermarket and residential scheme with GDV of over £40 million.
- Freeths continues to bolster Bristol offering with strategic appointment
- Freeths planning for success in Bristol with senior hire
- Freeths announces ambitious expansion in Bristol with strategic office move
- Freeths Bristol wins Law Firm Of The Year 2023
- Freeths Bristol continues to bolster its offering with new appointment
- Freeths Bristol announces record financial growth
- Freeths advises developer on high-profile acquisition of Siemens site
- Freeths strengthens Bristol team with strategic senior promotions
- Freeths continues to expand private wealth offering with strategic senior hire
- Freeths advises on strategic acquisition of Manchester site to deliver £40m development
- Freeths advises Holbrook Lane Investment LLP on the sale of Holbrook Park
- Freeths Bristol celebrates third-year anniversary with record growth
- Entrepreneurial law firm celebrates one year in Bristol
- Freeths Sponsor UK Green Film Festival
- Freeths Continues Growth with Opening in Bristol
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014