"Extremely helpful, responsive and deals with people proactively."
Andrew is a corporate lawyer advising on the full spectrum of corporate transactions and matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s, investments and private equity through to start ups, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Andrew also advises on banking transactions, advising both borrowers and lenders on facilities and security matters. Andrew has a wealth of experience in advising on substantial bank re-financings, particularly in the leisure sector.
Andy is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2019 Edition).
- Advising Peratech Holdco on a £9.2 million investment for growth capital.
- Advising Taurus Asset Finance with respect to Capra AGP LP’s investment in a portfolio of petrol stations.
- Advising YFM on the banking aspects in relation to the MBO of Checkmate Fire.
- Advising the management team of Zyro Fisher on the banking aspects in relation to the secondary investment by Palatine.
- Advising a property developer with respect to series of substantial secured loan facilities to fund a major development in the north west.
- Advising a German owned UK group of companies on a substantial reorganisation.
- Advising Arie Tech on a series of EIS investments.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014