"Andy Francey from the commercial law division stands out with his logical approach to resolving complex legal matters, coupled with his personable approach and ability to deliver outstanding service on a tight time line, within the budget originally estimated."
(The Legal 500, 2020)
Andrew is a corporate lawyer advising on the full spectrum of corporate transactions and matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s, investments and private equity through to start ups, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Andrew also advises on banking transactions, advising both borrowers and lenders on facilities and security matters. Andrew has a wealth of experience in advising on substantial bank re-financings, particularly in the leisure sector.
Andy is recognised as a Leading Individual by Chambers (2020 edition) and listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2020 edition).
- Advising Peratech Holdco on a £9.2 million investment for growth capital.
- Advising Taurus Asset Finance with respect to Capra AGP LP’s investment in a portfolio of petrol stations.
- Advising YFM on the banking aspects in relation to the MBO of Checkmate Fire.
- Advising the management team of Zyro Fisher on the banking aspects in relation to the secondary investment by Palatine.
- Advising a property developer with respect to series of substantial secured loan facilities to fund a major development in the north west.
- Advising a German owned UK group of companies on a substantial reorganisation.
- Advising Arie Tech on a series of EIS investments.
To contact Andy or for more information…
“…clients praise Francey for his ‘clear expertise, incredible knowledge and commercial understanding.”(The Legal 500)
“Extremely helpful, responsive and deals with people proactively.”(Chambers & Partners, 2018)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014