"I’d like to specially mention Baljit Atwal for her dedication in getting a deal over the line and providing constructive solutions to mitigate any issues."
(The Legal 500, 2024)
Baljit Atwal is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
She advises on a variety of corporate matters including acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, investments and general corporate governance.
Baljit Atwal is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500 (2024 edition).
- Freeths celebrate success at the Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2022
- Freeths advise Carbon8 on Series A Investment from Vicat and EDF Group
- Freeths advises HCRG on the sale of its homecare provider businesses CRG Homecare and Allied Healthcare
- Freeths win Corporate Law Firm of the Year 2020
- Freeths advise Egis on its latest acquisition
- Montagu-backed Funeral Partners continues impressive growth following another year of acquisition activity
- Freeths advises NCH (UK) Limited on the acquisition of Blast-Wash (UK) Limited
- Freeths advise BGF on Emma Bridgewater investment
To contact Baljit or for more information…
A huge thank you to you Jody and Baljit. Your hard work, organisation, professionalism and persistence kept us on track. You really did go above and beyond and we would absolutely love to work with you again(BGF (Business Growth Fund))
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014