Claus is a partner in our Life Sciences group. He specialises in all aspects of corporate and commercial work with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, joint ventures, licencing agreements and regulatory advice to companies and businesses in the Life Sciences and technology sector.
Claus has also a wealth of experience in relation to inward investment, ie. overseas companies investing into the UK. Claus has for more than 15 years advised a number of businesses from Scandinavia, Central and Western Europe, Asia and the US about investing in the UK and what such businesses should look out for in that process.
In addition to being a qualified solicitor in England and Wales, Claus is also qualified in Denmark, and Claus is admitted to the High Courts of Denmark and the Copenhagen Maritime and Commercial Court.
- Managing Growth through Clinical Trials and Beyond Webinar
- Going Global – How can funding support my international goals for my Life Sciences business
- Reimagining the future of Life Sciences
- Going Global – What should a Life Sciences Business consider when expanding internationally or into the UK?
- Going Global – What a Life Sciences Business should consider when expanding internationally or into the UK
- Freeths advises Maven Capital Partners UK LLP on £3 million investment in Bud Systems Limited
- Life Sciences “Dispelling the myths around listing your business”
- Freeths Sector Showcase
- Freeths strengthen life sciences offering with appointment of Claus Andersen
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014