‘Dahren Naidoo is excellent. Dahren is responsive, practical, and organised. I always trusted Dahren and his team to stay on top of matters and manage transactions from start to finish.’
(The Legal 500, 2023)
Dahren is a partner in the corporate team based in Leeds.
He specialises in all aspects of corporate work, including private equity transactions (acting for institutional investors, founder shareholders and management teams) and mergers and acquisitions (ranging from SMEs to larger corporate and institutional clients). Prior to joining Freeths, Dahren spent 10 years in the corporate team at an international law firm.
Dahren is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in the Legal 500 (2023 edition). He is also ranked as a leading individual in Chambers & Partners (2024 edition).
- Advising YFM in relation to the MBO of Checkmate Fire.
- Advising the shareholders of Neom on its investment from Piper Private Equity.
- Advising the management team of Zyro Fisher on its investment by LDC, and the recent secondary investment by Palatine.
- Advising Andy Kendall-Jones on his disposal of Southerns to a vehicle formed for the acquisition of Southerns and the takeover of AIM listed Styles and Wood plc.
- Advising on the investment in Filmore and Union by BGF.
- Advising the founder of Beaucare Medical on its debt funded management buy out.
- Advising the shareholders of 2M Consulting on its disposal to TUV Rheinland.
- Advising the shareholders of Patchwork Energy on the disposal of its fuels business to AMP plc.
- Advising the shareholders of Blue I Event Technology on the investment in it by Enterprise Ventures.
- Freeths advises Twenty 20 Capital on its investment in Austin International
- Freeths advises Northern Gritstone on investment in Mimetrik Solutions Limited
- Freeths advises BGF on multi-million-pound investment into specialist law firm
- Freeths advises Definition Group on the acquisition of London-based creative marketing agency OTM
- Freeths advises Twenty20 Capital on the acquisition of seven best-known UK staffing and workforce solutions brands, bringing them together under the new brand RSS Global
- Freeths advises on investment in energy tech specialist Wattstor
- Freeths advises Blue-i Group on significant investment from BGF
- Freeths advises on the purchase of Joules subsidiary
- Freeths advises Redmoor Health on significant strategic investment
- Freeths advises on significant investment from Palatine Private Equity into Cura Terrae Group
- Freeths supports Definition Group on further transactions
- Freeths advises HCRG on the sale of its homecare provider businesses CRG Homecare and Allied Healthcare
- Freeths Leeds Corporate team shortlisted in Yorkshire Dealmaker Awards
- Freeths Advises Checkmate Fire on Strategic Transaction
- Freeths advises Twenty20 Capital on the transfer of ownership of PMP Recruitment to Challenge-trg Group
- Freeths has provided legal advice to Gym King on its multi-million-pound investment from FTSE 100 listed JD Sports.
- Freeths advises Definition Agency on its third acquisition in seven months
- Freeths advises leading private investment firm Twenty20 Capital on disposal of Cordant Services
- Freeths supports leading private equity firm Mobeus Equity Partners’ investment in The Boundary
- Freeths advises Linley and Simpson on the LDC backed merger with Lomond Capital
- Freeths advise TaperedPlus on investment from Comhar Capital
- Freeths advises on the sale of The Car Buying Group
- Freeths advises Eddie Stobart Logistics Plc on the acquisition of The Pallet Network and Share Placing
- Freeths supports Linley & Simpson on Private Equity Investment
- Freeths advise on multi million pound deal
To contact Dahren or for more information…
“He is pragmatic and a good communicator.”(Chambers & Partners, 2023)
‘Dahren Naidoo thinks laterally and proactively tests and challenges the business rationale for a particular action in the context of the legal framework. He manages the project and team cost effectively and on time, and delivers sound advice in a timely fashion and acts very much as a critical friend to the business. He is very highly regarded and the ‘go-to’ corporate lawyer for M&A, with first-class associates and junior lawyers in support.”(The Legal 500, 2020)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014