Megan started training at Freeths in 2015, spending time in Construction Dispute Management, Commercial Dispute Resolution (including as part of the legal team advising over 500 subpostmasters on their group litigation against The Post Office) and Insolvency teams before qualifying into Corporate Finance in April 2019. She was a finalist for Trainee Solicitor of the year in the 2018 Yorkshire Legal Awards.
Since qualifying into the Corporate team Megan has advised on matters ranging from traditional M&A, business and asset transfers, corporate restructurings, MBO’s, investments, banking transactions and private equity investments.
Recent experience includes supporting Andrew Francey and Dahren Naidoo on the following:
- Advising Gym King Limited on its investment from JD Sports Fashion plc
- Advising the management team of Panintelligence on its investment by Comhar Capital and YFM
- Advising Hero Wellbeing on its investment from Mercia
- Advising Fleetondemand (now FOD Mobility) on its acquisition of Fleeteurope
- Advising the management team of Forensic Access on its investment by Limerston Capital
- Advising Definition Agency on its acquisitions of Redhouse Lane Consultancy, Words&Pictures and Topline Communications Limited and its external bank funding to facilitate the acquisitions
- Carrying out a verification exercise and advice on an information memorandum for a medical technology business seeking multi-million pound investment
- Advising the sellers of Outdoor Living Limited on the disposal of the entire issued share capital to Buy It Direct
- Freeths advises High Speed Training on transition to an Employee Ownership Trust
- Freeths advises on investment in energy tech specialist Wattstor
- Freeths advises Redmoor Health on significant strategic investment
- Freeths advises on significant investment from Palatine Private Equity into Cura Terrae Group
- Freeths supports Definition Group on further transactions
- Freeths Advises Checkmate Fire on Strategic Transaction
- Freeths has provided legal advice to Gym King on its multi-million-pound investment from FTSE 100 listed JD Sports.
- Freeths advises Definition Agency on its third acquisition in seven months
- Freeths advises Linley and Simpson on the LDC backed merger with Lomond Capital
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014