Sadiea has advised on a range of issues including contractual disputes, negligence claims, intellectual property claims, defamation claims, data disputes and competition law issues, including obtaining and defending emergency injunctions and pursuing recovery and enforcement actions. Sadiea has particular expertise with multi-jurisdictional disputes.
Sadiea also has contentious restructuring and insolvency experience covering administrations, liquidations, voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies. This includes bringing and defending claims against former directors for misfeasance, preference and wrongful trading. Sadiea also obtains emergency validation orders.
Sadiea is an advocate at County Court hearings and is experienced in mediation.
She has acted for a number of businesses in the following sectors:-
- Digital Marketing
Sadiea has also acted for:-
- Insolvency practitioners
- High net worth individuals
Sadiea aims to find commercial solutions to complex legal issues for her clients.
Commercial Dispute Resolution
Sadiea’s recent work highlights are;-
- Advising a former director of an insolvent company in relation to his personal liability for the company’s debts.
- Advising Liquidators in relation to a multi-million pound misfeasance claim.
- Advising a regulator in relation to the categorising of penalty in an administration.
- Emergency application for a validation order.
- Recovery proceedings against an individual based in Germany.
- Letter of Request from USA under the Hague Convention Taking of Evidence.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014