Sarah qualified as a solicitor in our employment, pensions and immigration team in January 2021 and is based in our Manchester office.
Sarah deals with all aspects of contentious and non-contentious UK employment law and practice. This ranges from drafting settlement agreements, drafting and reviewing contracts of employment/director service agreements, providing day to day employee relations advice and handling employment tribunal claims. Sarah also works closely with the firm’s corporate team to guide and assist businesses, individual shareholders and investors through the employment aspects of transactions.
Before qualifying as a solicitor, Sarah graduated from the University of East Anglia with a LLB law degree in 2016 and undertook the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Manchester. Sarah also took a keen interest in her family run jewellery business from which she gained valuable commercial and practical experience.
- Freeths advises BGF on multi-million-pound investment into specialist law firm
- Freeths advises LDC on investment into specialist production agency
- Freeths advises Definition Group on the acquisition of London-based creative marketing agency OTM
- HR Matters: The rising cost of sickness related absence in the workplace – How to support your employees and manage the long term effects
- Freeths advises Maven Capital Partners UK LLP on £3 million investment in Bud Systems Limited
- Freeths Advise QPR Newco LLC on the Purchase of Stake in Championship Football Club Queens Park Rangers
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014