Graduates at Freeths
Are you a stand-out individual? At Freeths, we are committed to guiding our talented graduates to be the best they can be. As well as developing your career, you will find a dynamic environment where your skills are truly valued. Be part of our ambitious plans for the future by applying to one of our training contracts.
A friendly law firm
Freeths is a great place to work and learn, and we’ve got the awards to prove it. We are rated in the Top 50 of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and have a Silver Investors in People Award. People at every level of the firm will go out of their way to help you – your success is our success.
“One of the reasons I chose to apply to Freeths was the reputation it had as a friendly firm. I was pleasantly surprised by just how approachable and helpful everyone is.”
Serra Lee, Solicitor at Freeths Milton Keynes
A diverse team of people
Want to gain work experience as you complete your training course? Our Flexible Graduate Programme allows you to choose the learning route that suits you. There is no typical Freeths candidate – we have a diverse mixture of bright, stand-out trainees from law and non-law backgrounds. You can join us fresh from graduating (we do not have a “list of universities” that we pick from), or after doing your LPC or GDL.
“I started the Freeths legal assistant programme nearly 6 years ago and have never looked back! The programme was an excellent way of starting my legal career as it enabled me to adapt to the legal working environment and learn ‘on the job’ whilst fully being supported by Freeths throughout.”
Hurmus Oltan, Solicitor at Freeths Leicester
A challenging environment
Get exposure to a variety of departments, with a stimulating mix of mentoring and courses. Our graduates make a real difference to our firm – we will support you to develop a successful long-term career with us.
“Within five minutes of being introduced to the team I was knee deep the preparation of a fifty lever arch file trial bundle for a multi million pound claim in the High Court.”
Andrew Rathi, Solicitor at Freeths Nottingham
NOTE: The graduate recruitment website Apply4Law will be down from the 25th of October for two weeks due to routine maintenance.
Freeths Law Fairs 2018
Want to talk to us in person? Visit us at one of the venues below to find out more about Freeths.
15th October 2018
- University of Nottingham – East Midlands Conference Centre, University Park, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, NG7 2RJ
17th October 2018
- University of Law, Birmingham – 133 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham, B18 6AQ
17th October 2018
- University of Sheffield – The Octagon Centre, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TQ
18th October 2018
- University of Leeds – The Edge Sports Centre, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
23rd October 2018
- University of Warwick – Rootes Building, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL
24th October 2018
- University of Leicester – University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH
13th November 2018
- Manchester Central – Central Hall 1, Manchester Central, Manchester, M2 3GX
20th November 2018
- Oxford Brookes University – The forum, John Henry Brookes Building, Headington Road, Oxford, OX3 0BP
21st November 2018
- University of Birmingham – The Great Hall, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
22nd November 2018
- Staffordshire University – LRV, College Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2DE
22nd January 2019
- Nottingham Trent University – Newton/Arkwright Building, situated in the NTU City Campus
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014