Remote Working: The Employment Law & Tax Challenges and Opportunities
Freeths is proud to be partnering with MacIntyre Hudson for a webinar on remote working.
One certainty to come from COVID-19 is that the way we work is changing. Remote working has presented us with some unexpected challenges and opportunities surrounding employment law and tax. We are delighted to partner with MacIntyre Hudson to offer you professional advice to help you navigate our ‘new normal’.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Is remote-working a long-term practical reality or an unwelcome necessity for your business?
- Does it matter where your employees are working from?
- What changes are necessary to employment contracts and policies for home-workers?
- How do employers effectively manage a remote workforce?
- What responsibility do you have for a home-worker’s health and safety?
- What expenses and benefits can be provided tax free to employees who are working remotely
Date: Tuesday 29th September
Time: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014