The benefits of shareholder protection and why it matters?
Freeths LLP and the Kingswood Group would like to invite you to an informal, interactive online discussion with Peter Crawford and Charles Gillespie looking at what shareholder protection really means from a legal and financial perspective, which will include:
- The purpose of a shareholders’ agreement, and why it’s always important
- Some real life tales from the coal face – the times when shareholder protection did (or could have) saved the day
- The requirement for shareholder protection
- How it should be arranged, are there liabilities which would also need to be cleared?
- What is covered
- What other issues could there be? Ie. Key people within the business
- Have pensions been set up in the best way for directors to allow flexibility and/or commercial property
So that we can cover off as many of your questions as possible, please send them through to us in advance of the session. Please submit these using the text box on Zoom registration page or emailing them to email@example.com.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014