Sustainability Virtual Safari
The session will touch upon:
• The biggest trends in retail sustainability
• The breakthrough business models challenging the norm
• Leading global examples of holistically ethical brands
• Transparency and the end of green gimmicks
• Supply chain, store and tech innovation that’s driving more sustainable practices
• How the pandemic has affected retail sustainability
Date: Thursday 7th October 2021
Time: 12pm – 1pm
Get in touch with Rebecca Pearson for any queries regarding this event.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014