Sheffield Employment and HR Forum: Current issues, trends and headaches in employment law and HR
The Freeths Sheffield Employment Team are delighted to invite you to their next in-person breakfast workshop, taking place at our newly refurbished Sheffield offices on 30th March 2023.
During this workshop, Tom Draper, Toby Pochron, Lee Williams and Adele Coupland will be looking at recent issues and trends in employment law and HR, and providing useful tips on how to deal with tricky situations.
Date: Thursday 30th March 2023
Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
Some of the questions that the team will be answering include:
- “The great resignation” and “quiet quitting” – what does this mean and what can employers do about it?
- Do we have to let employees work from home if they have childcare commitments?
- Does an employee returning from maternity leave have the right to work part time?
- How do we support and deal with employees off sick due to poor mental health?
- What can we do to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace?
- Government menopause consultation – what was the outcome and how does this affect our organisation?
The workshop is intended to be informal and interactive, where attendees will be able to learn from each other as well as ask questions of our legal experts.
The workshop is free to attend and breakfast and refreshments will be served from 8am.
We anticipate that this event will be very popular so please sign up as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
We look forward to seeing you on the 30th March!
The Freeths Sheffield Employment Team
If you would like to submit any questions beforehand, please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014