Sport & Leisure Claims
Supporting your claim for compensation
What is involved?
Unfortunately, many accidents occur during the course of everyday leisure and entertainment activities. These can range from slipping accidents in a bar or restaurant, to accidents on fairground attractions, go-karts, and ice-rinks, as well as injuries sustained during sports matches. We can help to put things right.
It is usually someone’s responsibility to keep a particular place safe for visitors. They should also ensure that health and safety regulations are complied with for organised events, shows and sporting activities. If you have had an accident, you may be able to bring a claim either against the owner of the premises or the organiser of an event. Our personal injury lawyers will fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Why choose Freeths?
- We have a dedicated Drinks, Hospitality & Leisure team that we can draw knowledge from
- You can rely on our personal injury lawyers to be professional, approachable and sympathetic
- We offer a FREE initial half hour meeting to discuss your claim and the options for funding it
- Our lawyers are renowned for explaining everything clearly and being honest about their costs
- We have an in-depth knowledge of this area and our team are rated highly in legal directories
We have considerable experience and knowledge of the regulations and law that apply to these types of injuries.
Our personal injury lawyers have successfully brought claims arising from accidents at fairgrounds, festivals, race courses and zoos. They regularly deal with accidents in bars, restaurants and leisure centres.
We also have experience of bringing claims arising out of sports injuries, for example, injuries suffered during football matches. As a full-service firm, we have specialist knowledge regarding a variety of sectors.
Call our friendly Personal Injury team to discuss your sports and leisure claim.
Our Sport & Leisure Claims Legal Team
- Simmons v Waddoups (bad tackle during football match causing injury).
- Diserens v Cambridgeshire County Council (accident on climbing wall due to inadequate supervision).
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014