Because your home is your castle
What is involved?
Buying a new home, or selling your current one, is one of the most important transactions you can make. It can also be one of the most complex and stressful; which is where our high quality conveyancing service can help you. Whether you’re an investor or are looking to buy your first home, we can offer you specialist property advice – delivered with a careful eye on your timescales to give you peace of mind.
Our property lawyers can help you with the sales and purchases of houses and flats, remortgages, auctions, residential landlord and tenant law, legacy and trust properties, first registrations of title, equity release loans, transfers of equity, leasehold enfranchisement, or planning and environmental issues.
Why choose Freeths?
- Less stress for you – our friendly, efficient lawyers work hard to achieve successful transactions
- We are used to dealing with a range of issues and regularly advise on all aspects
- You’ll be expertly guided through the legal process and kept informed by us at every stage
- Our dedicated team provides a personal conveyancing service, to meet your requirements
- One of the first firms to achieve accreditation under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Our dedicated team of residential property lawyers is used to dealing with any issues that may crop up along the way.
We provide a bespoke conveyancing service, enabling a prompt and efficient conclusion of your transaction – while limiting the inherent stresses and strains of a complicated process. You’ll deal with a specialist conveyancing lawyer, equipped with the knowledge to achieve the result you want.
Our promise to you
- Your case will be handled personally by a qualified lawyer who will provide you with their direct contact details
- We will do our very best to keep you fully informed about relevant progress so that you can get on with your daily routine
- Our fees are transparent and there are no hidden charges
- We will treat you with respect, fairness and honesty.
We provide solutions-based expertise, down-to-earth common sense, and sensible but firm negotiation. Give us a call to see how we can help you.
Alternatively complete the form below:
Our Residential Property Legal Team
- In her work for high profile individuals, Melissa has acted on the purchase of London properties with sale prices in excess of £10 million.
- Assisting with a purchase of £27.5 million landed estate extending to 2,725 acre comprising Grade II* listed Hall, arable land comprising 6 farms let on a mixture of Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies and Farm Business Tenancies, woodland, commercial properties and numerous residential properties. Advised on title and tenancy issues and identified SDLT savings.
- Remortgage of a property worth in excess of £6 million in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, working closely with the lender to ensure release of monies in a timely manner.
- Disposal of a listed manor house and land with a value of over £4 million. Advance preparation of the title and enquiries package, and providing search results to the buyer’s solicitors, resulted in an exchange of contracts within a week of the memorandum of sale being issued. What could have been a stressful situation for the seller was kept to a minimum by careful advice and liaison with the selling agents. This ensured that any likely issues were addressed in advance of the property being brought to the market.
- Purchase of a £3 million leasehold property in Westminster with a deadline for exchange of just seven hours.
- Acquisition of a property in the Oxford area for high net worth non-resident individuals. Contracts were exchanged within a tight timescale (7 days) and finance requirements were dealt with between exchange and completion. The case settles for a value of over £10 million.
- Exchange of Contracts for the sale of a freehold property within 48 hours of instruction.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014