Because your home is your castle
What is involved?
Buying a new home, or selling your current one, is one of the most important transactions you can make. It can also be one of the most complex and stressful; which is where our high quality conveyancing service can help you. Whether you’re an investor or are looking to buy your first home, we can offer you specialist property advice – delivered with a careful eye on your timescales to give you peace of mind.
Our property lawyers can help you with the sales and purchases of houses and flats, remortgages, auctions, residential landlord and tenant law, legacy and trust properties, first registrations of title, equity release loans, transfers of equity, leasehold enfranchisement, or planning and environmental issues.
Why choose Freeths?
- Less stress for you – our friendly, efficient lawyers work hard to achieve successful transactions
- We are used to dealing with a range of issues and regularly advise on all aspects
- You’ll be expertly guided through the legal process and kept informed by us at every stage
- Our dedicated team provides a personal conveyancing service, to meet your requirements
- One of the first firms to achieve accreditation under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme
Our dedicated team of residential property lawyers is used to dealing with any issues that may crop up along the way.
We provide a bespoke conveyancing service, enabling a prompt and efficient conclusion of your transaction – while limiting the inherent stresses and strains of a complicated process. You’ll deal with a specialist conveyancing lawyer, equipped with the knowledge to achieve the result you want.
Our promise to you
- Your case will be handled personally by a qualified lawyer who will provide you with their direct contact details
- We will do our very best to keep you fully informed about relevant progress so that you can get on with your daily routine
- Our fees are transparent and there are no hidden charges
- We will treat you with respect, fairness and honesty.
We provide solutions-based expertise, down-to-earth common sense, and sensible but firm negotiation. Give us a call to see how we can help you.
Our Residential Property Legal Team
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014