Henrietta is a senior associate in the Freeths London Corporate team. She has been at the firm since 2016 where she initially trained and qualified. Henrietta has assisted on a broad range of corporate matters including acting on domestic and cross border private M&A transactions, private equity investments, reorganisations, AIM capital market transactions and general company and shareholder matters.
- Assisted in advising PE backed V.Group, the leading global provider of ship management and marine support services on the sale of their Marlins business and strategic partnership with Ocean Technologies Group
- Assisted in advising Ascot Lloyd on the acquisition of five Independent Financial Advisor businesses
- Assisted in advising on the sale of the trade and assets of Rural Insurance Group to the Ardonagh Group
- Assisted in advising finnCap as NOMAD and Broker of Xeros Technology Group PLC on placing and open offer
- Assisted in advising Hexagon AB, the Nasdaq Stockholm listed technology group, on its acquisition of J5 International, a leading developer of operations management software for industrial site operations
- Assisted in advising ECSC Group Plc on its flotation on the AIM market of London Stock Exchange plc
- Freeths advises Pitch International on the investment of D&G Events and Production
- Freeths advises Hanover Investors on acquisition of eCOGRA
- Freeths advises Brady on Acquisition of Trading Software Provider
- Freeths Advises Escher Group Holdings Limited on Acquisition of Syslore Oy
- Freeths Corporate Team advises Brady Technologies on CRisk ApS Share Capital Acquisition
- Plowman Craven passes reins to its Employees
- CloudCall fundraising of £7.5m via placing
- Freeths’ advises V.Group on strategic partnership with, and sale of English language testing business to, Ocean Technologies Group
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014