‘I’d like to specially mention Mohammed Abbas for dedication in getting a deal over the line and providing constructive solutions to mitigate any issues."
(The Legal 500, 2024)
Mohammed Abbas is a Director in the corporate team and specialises in advising on a range of corporate matters including acquisitions, disposals, corporate restructurings, investments and general shareholder matters.
Mohammed Abbas is listed as a Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500 (2024 edition).
- Freeths scoops triple accolade at prestigious awards
- Freeths advises LDC on investment into specialist production agency
- Freeths advise on the sale of leading provider of circular IT solutions to Canadian based company
- Freeths celebrate success at the Midlands Dealmakers Awards 2022
- Freeths support LDC-backed Cardel on cross-border acquisition and growth plans
- Freeths advise BGF-backed Hydrock on two acquisitions
- Freeths advises Leafield Environmental on Amberol acquisition
- Freeths corporate team advises on the sale of Vox Group
- Freeths advise Carbon8 on Series A Investment from Vicat and EDF Group
- Freeths advises LDC on the minority investment into Shaken Udder
- Freeths corporate team advise on the sale of digital marketing agency
- Freeths Team Advise on Luxury Packaging Deal
- Freeths win Corporate Law Firm of the Year 2020
- Montagu-backed Funeral Partners continues impressive growth following another year of acquisition activity
- Freeths Birmingham Corporate Team Advise BGF backed Hydrock on its latest Acquisition
- Freeths close the deal for Natgraph – July 2019
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014