Vaginal Mesh Claims
We can help to right the wrongs
Vaginal mesh or TVT (transvaginal tape) are mesh implants used for those that have urinary stress incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in women after giving birth.
These types of mesh implants have been heavily used in surgery across the UK due to them being considered a less invasive procedure with less recovery time for the patient.
Vaginal Mesh Surgery Complications
There has been a recent increase in the number of women that have reported a complication with their vaginal mesh or TVT implant after undergoing surgery. These complications include:
- Pain in the pelvic area
- Mesh erosion/protrusion
- Irregular vaginal bleeding
- Bladder/bowel problems or changes
- Sexual issues including pain
- Pain in the buttocks or legs
In some cases, the bladder, bowels or urethra have been damaged by the mesh surgery. And as a result of this, it may be necessary to have the mesh and tape removed.
Call our experienced Clinical Negligence team now to find out how we can help you.
Why choose Freeths?
- Our lawyers are renowned for being sensitive, empathetic and considerate
- We have dealt successfully with a number of vaginal mesh claims, which includes an out of court settlement for £80,000 for one claimant
- The Freeths clinical negligence team is well-known for their knowledge and will help you through the each step of the process
- Our track record of claiming compensation for medical negligence cases is extremely high
Some women have suffered life changing, irreversible damage from vaginal mesh surgery. The team at Freeths have helped a number of women who have suffered from mesh complications, so we understand how difficult life can be when experiencing these.
Our specialist lawyers can provide you with advice on how to start a vaginal mesh claim and fully support you throughout the process.
Alternatively complete the form below:
Our Vaginal Mesh Claims Legal Team
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014