Immigration Support Solicitors
Specialist legal advice for individuals
Understanding the legal aspects of immigration
No matter where you are in the world, our immigration solicitors are on hand to help you with your legal matters. We know the immigration system can seem daunting. We can help you to navigate the complex immigration rules to achieve your ambition to settle in the UK, whether that is to set up your business, work, study or join your family.
Our immigration solicitors can help whatever your immigration situation, including when you are:
- Setting up your new business in the UK
- Intending to work in the UK
- Considering studying in the UK
- Wishing to visit the UK and require entry clearance
- Intending to join family in the UK
- Have UK ancestry
- Wishing to make a human rights application
- A person with a complex immigration history
- Intending to extend permission to stay in the UK or be granted indefinite leave to remain
- Wishing to become a British Citizen
- Intending to appeal against a refusal decision
- A person requiring advice and support with an application for Administrative Review and/or Judicial Review
Why choose our immigration solicitors?
Our team of immigration solicitors always make sure we are clear about costs from the start and that the immigration advice we give is as easy to understand as possible. We avoid jargon where we can and explain complex matters in straightforward terms.
- Our national team has over 30 years’ experience in managing complex immigration matters. Find out more about the solicitors who will take care of your immigration case below
- Our immigration specialists have well-respected reputations – over half of our work comes from recommendations
- With experience in all types of immigration applications and appeals, we have a high rate at the initial application stage and before immigration tribunals
- Guides to the legal profession, Chambers and Legal 500 rank us highly
- You can expect understanding and patience through what can be a difficult time; our team are passionate about helping you to solve your immigration matter
- We are approachable and here to give friendly, complete, and realistic advice, with direct access to your lawyer
- We offer value for money, with reasonable fees and quality service, with no hidden charges, with most of our work on agreed fixed fees
- Our immigration legal advice and support is offered in English, Polish, Punjabi and Urdu
- As a national law firm, with offices across the UK, we can help no matter where you are
Alternatively complete the form below:
Our Immigration Support Solicitors Legal Team
- Advising an EU citizen and their his family on how to secure their status in the UK and to naturalise as British citizens immediately on approval of their Permanent Residence applications.
- Advising an international celebrity on entry clearance as a fiancée of a British national.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014