Specialist legal advice for individuals
What is involved?
No matter where you are in the world, our specialist team are on hand to help you with your immigration issue if you are:
- Intending to work in the UK
- Considering studying in the UK
- Wishing to visit the UK and require entry clearance
- Intending to join family in the UK
- A European national wishing to secure permanent residence or a right to remain in the UK
- A person wishing to make a human rights application
- A person with a complex immigration history
- Intending to extend permission to stay in the UK or be granted indefinite leave to remain
- Wishing to become a British Citizen
- Intending to appeal against a refusal decision
- A person requiring advice and support with an application for Administrative Review and/or Judicial Review.
Why choose Freeths?
Our lawyers always make sure we are clear about costs from the start and that the immigration advice we give is as easy to understand as possible. We avoid jargon where we can and explain complex matters in straightforward terms.
- Our national team has over 20 years’ experience in managing complex immigration matters. Find out more about the advisors who will take care of your immigration case below
- Our specialists have well-respected reputations – over half of our work comes from recommendations
- With experience in all types of immigration applications and appeals, we have a 95% success rate at initial application stage and 90% before the Immigration Tribunal
- Guides to the legal profession, Chambers and Legal 500 rank us highly
- You can expect understanding and patience through what can be a difficult time; our staff are passionate about helping you to solve your immigration matter
- We are approachable and here to give friendly, complete, and realistic advice, with direct access to your lawyer
- We offer value for money, with reasonable fees and quality service, with no hidden charges
- Our immigration advice and support is offered in English, Punjabi and Urdu
- As a national law firm, with offices across the UK, we can help no matter where you are
Investing and working in the UK
Tier 1 applications
- Exceptional Talent / Investors / Entrepreneurs and Graduate Entrepreneurs
Working in the UK
Tier 2 applications
- General / Minister of Religion / Sports Person / Intra-Company Transfer
Tier 5 applications – temporary workers
- Government Authorised Exchange / Youth Mobility Service
- Turkish Businessman applications
- Business Visitor applications
- UK Ancestry applications
Studying in the UK
- Tier 4 – general
- Tier 4 – child
- Prospective student / student visitor / child visitor
Living with family in the UK
- Fiancé/es, spouses, civil and unmarried partners
Human Rights applications
- Long residence
- Applications outside the Immigration Rules
Visiting the UK
- Visitor visas
Settling in the UK
- Categories leading to indefinite leave to remain
Applying as an EU National or Family Member
- EEA Applications for you and your family members
- Family permits
- Permanent residence
- Settled Status
- Citizenship for EEA nationals
Appeals and Review Rights
- Administrative Review
- Judicial Review
- Naturalisation applications
- Registration applications
- Passport applications
Immigration Support Lawyers
0845 128 6986
0845 166 6300
0845 166 6311
0845 166 6262
0845 166 6310
0845 166 6309
0845 166 6264
"The service you provided was perfect. I would definitely use your company again. Thank you"
"Emma Brooksbank of Freeths LLP is known for carrying off the difficult combination of being knowledgeable and authoritative while still down-to-earth and friendly. "
(Chambers & Partners, 2018)
- Advising an EU citizen and their his family on how to secure their status in the UK and to naturalise as British citizens immediately on approval of their Permanent Residence applications.
- Advising an international celebrity on entry clearance as a fiancée of a British national.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014