Getting the result you deserve
What is involved?
If you or someone you know has been injured or has died in an accident at work, a road traffic or cycling accident, or you are the victim of a crime of violence you need advice from our experienced Personal Injury Team.
We can work quickly and effectively to achieve just and fair compensation for you. Our Personal Injury Lawyers have proven legal-services in obtaining the best results for our clients in all types of injury claims.
In particular Jane Goulding has an outstanding reputation in brain injury, spinal injury and other catastrophic injury cases.
Where a serious injury means a client does not have the ability to manage their own financial affairs, we can advise both on the investment of compensation through setting up a personal injury trust, and future management of their money by our Court of Protection team.
Why choose Freeths?
- You can benefit from a free initial half hour interview
- We offer a practical approach. We can see you at any of our offices or we will travel to see you at home or in hospital where appropriate
- We are known for the personal service we provide our clients and for ensuring we obtain the best possible results
- We will ensure we get the best possible outcome for you
- We know how important rehabilitation is
- We will ensure that the best rehabilitation team is put together to help you improve and achieve the best possible outcome
- We will ensure that we obtain interim payments as soon as possible to assist you following an accident
Call us or contact us to discuss your case and we will explain how we can help you.
Our Personal Injury Legal Team
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014