Let us guide you
What is involved?
Establishing a new business, or dealing with the multi-million pound re-organisation of an existing one, involves a wide range of complex issues. With outstanding knowledge of all kinds of business structures, we can offer you high quality guidance on a variety of subjects. Call on us for specialist advice on forming a company, shareholder agreements, articles of association, or your next joint venture.
We regularly offer our expertise to professionals, entrepreneurs, LLPs (Limited Liability Partnerships), partnerships and surveyors/architects. In particular, we can advise on co-operative societies as a business medium. We take an all-round view, helping you with any additional issues such as life insurance.
Why choose Freeths?
- We offer a fully holistic service that seeks to find the best possible resolution for your business
- You can rely on us to be transparent about our costs and fully honest about your options
- Our capable, commercial lawyers can be trusted to act with integrity and professionalism
- As “business people first and lawyers second” we are comfortable speaking your language
Our service is unique in the experience we have of all business entities and problems, ensuring you have unrivalled knowledge to call upon. You can be reassured that our best practice will be applied to advising you on the best medium through which to trade, guiding you through converting from one entity to another, dealing with any disputes, helping you undertake a merger and many more related processes.
Another part of the added value we offer you is to spot issues ahead of time and put procedures in place to avoid risk. From advising on company ownership to adding value to your business, we are committed to building a trusting business relationship with you. You can expect a partnership from us, not just a service.
Call our corporate lawyers now to see how we can help you with business structures.
Business Structures Lawyers
0845 077 9643
0845 271 6751
0845 166 6252
Managing Partner - Milton Keynes
0845 271 6750
0845 274 6900
0845 274 6820
0186 578 1207
"A very efficient firm. You get great value-for-money, commercial legal advice."
"His wealth of experience in banking and corporate transactions has been invaluable to us throughout a period of significant growth."
(Mike Poole, Managing Director, Evenbrook Group)
- Advising an international company on the partial buy-back of its shares from one of its major licensee, including renegotiation of the shareholders’ agreement and licence agreement.
- Advising on the capital reduction demerger of a substantial property investment group, including stamp duty mitigation and the replacement of the loan facilities of the demerged companies.
- Advising on the incorporation and refinancing of two London hotel businesses from partnership to company structures.
- Advising on the creation of new partnerships, Limited Partnerships and LLPs, and updating partnership documentation for succession planning and IHT mitigation purposes.
- Working with the firm’s private client team and tax specialists to set up family investment companies and other corporate structures involving limited partnership, limited liability partnership, limited and unlimited companies.
- The incorporation of a regional firm of accountants from a general partnership into a limited company holding company with subsidiary companies.
- The restructuring of a regional chain of estate agents and auctioneers into a group structure including structuring the transaction to qualify for stamp duty exemptions.
- Re-registration of a co-operative society as a company limited by shares and the subsequent sale of shares in the limited company to a quoted company.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014