Our international expertise is at your disposal to ensure the smooth running and growth of your organisation, both within and outside the UK. We work with a network of 165 independent advisory firms across 140 countries, via the Baker Tilly International network, offering you a consistency of support wherever you are doing business.
We provide our clients with in-depth expertise in key global sectors, and a suite of legal services at home and abroad. We see the world from the perspective of our clients, and collaborate with our partners across countries, offices, service areas, and sectors, to help you succeed – no matter how challenging the circumstances.
Our experienced team gets to the heart of the issues: providing clear, concise and practical advice and solutions which enables you to focus on what really matters – running your business. We work with our clients to manage their global relationships efficiently and effectively, while being on hand to take swift and decisive action to protect our clients’ interests and business value.
Global legal services with a local focus
We work with our independent partner network to offer you adaptable and consistent support. We have expert services in every area of commercial law, from corporate M&A to business immigration, from IP protection to international trade disputes, from commercial contracts to international tax issues, and much more.
We can offer tailored advice pertinent to your industry and can have a detailed understanding of focus sectors such as energy, warehousing & logistics, retail, digitisation, technology and more.
Whether you are an overseas client setting up or maintaining a branch or subsidiary in the UK, or a UK-based business trading overseas, we can support you. Freeths offer answers, not options. We are renowned for both our technical excellence and common sense.
Why choose Freeths
- We have global reach with a local focus and understanding
- We are partnered with 165 firms in over 140 countries – giving you local access to our expertise
- Our partner firms, members of the Baker Tilly International network, demonstrate a high professional standard, offering outstanding personal service combined with international expertise
- The network mirrors Freeths’ core values of integrity, transparency and ethics
- We offer a full range of commercial and personal legal services, designed to enable your growth globally
- You benefit from tailored, on the ground support, while having global reach
- You benefit from multi-jurisdictional support in key global sectors including energy, transport & logistics, retail, technology and more.
Senior Partner and Managing Partner – London Office
For further information about our International Services, please contact Philippa Dempster, on 0345 050 3203 or submit a secure enquiry form.
Partner & National Head of Dispute Resolution
For further information about our International Services, please contact James Hartley, on 0345 077 9581 or submit a secure enquiry form.
International Legal ServicesSubmit an enquiry below
- Banking and Finance
- Business Immigration
- Business Structures
- Competition and Anti-trust
- Commercial Contracts
- Construction, Engineering and Project Planning
- Corporate M&A
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Debt Recovery and Enforcement
- Financing and Funding for Dispute Resolution
- Group Actions and Multi-party Disputes
- Intellectual Property Protection
- International Arbitration
- International Trade Disputes
- Real Estate & Property
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014