Richard Crosland is a real estate lawyer who deals with all aspects of commercial property work.
He has particular experience in acting for major investment clients in relation to high value acquisitions and disposals of retail and industrial property. He also acts for both landlords and tenants in relation to a wide range of estate management work.
- Acting for investment clients in relation to acquisitions and disposals of retail and industrial centres.
- A range of estate management work for investor clients and private and public organisations operating in a number of different sectors including the hotel, pharmacy and media sectors. This includes the drafting and negotiation of conditional agreements for lease, leases, licences, deeds of variation, surrenders, transfers and a variety of other bespoke contracts and documentation.
- Leasehold acquisitions for a leading gym operator.
- Assisting with development work for several developer clients.
- Assisting with the commercial property elements of re-financing transactions for large commercial and industrial organisations.
- Working closely with colleagues across a number of legal disciplines to undertake due diligence and facilitate the completion of time sensitive £multi-million company acquisitions and disposals.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014