What is involved?
We regularly advise senior executives and professionals in all aspects of the employment relationship. This includes defending disciplinary proceedings or negotiating exit packages.
If you are pursuing a claim against your employer, whether it be for discrimination (sex, race, age, religion or a disability), wrongful dismissal, or some other reason, Freeths’ experienced employment specialists can help.
When it comes to disputes, you will need advice as to the strength or weakness of your case and we will give you an honest opinion of your chances of success.
Why choose Freeths?
- You’ll enjoy working with a group of experienced, down-to-earth and personable people
- We work with you to understand your situation and expertly tailor advice to gain the best outcome for you
- We provide fast, efficient and practical advice at competitive rates
- Our highly regarded team is highly ranked for Employment by legal guide, the Legal 500
- A number of our team are recommended as leading individuals in Chambers directory
Our expertise empowers us to deal with employment problems in a strong and supportive way, however unusual the circumstances. In a stressful situation, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we’ve seen it all before. Because we also act for private and public sector employers, we can see things from both perspectives, which means we are in a good position to build a winning case for you.
When it comes to disputes, we will ensure that you are compensated for personal distress, loss of wages and other repercussions of workplace discrimination.
Not only that, we have established a reputation for timely responses and pragmatic, cost-effective solutions.
Our Employment Legal Team
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014