Olivia Hill joined Freeths in April 2018 and trained with the firm, qualifying into the Commercial team in London in January 2022.
Olivia specialises in commercial contracts and has experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on a range of B2B and B2C agreements. Olivia also supports clients on franchising and on data protection matters, including the negotiation of data processing agreements and drafting of privacy policies.
During her training, Olivia spent time on secondment to an investment fund manager where she assisted General Counsel with a variety of commercial and corporate matters.
Prior to joining Freeths, Olivia worked in the Compliance team at a British fashion, beauty and homeware retailer where she gained valuable commercial and industry experience.
- Advised a British luxury fashion label on an international supply contract.
- Advised a UK car rental company on its business and consumer facing terms and conditions.
- Advised a UK arts & crafts activity company on its international franchising arrangements.
- Advised a global online gambling company on their data processing agreements with suppliers.
- Advised a leading multinational tyre manufacturing company on its data processing records.
- ICO Guidance Overview: Lawfully Monitoring Workers
- ICO welcomes views on its draft Data Protection Fining Guidance
- EU-US Data Privacy Framework challenge rejected by EU General Court
- Clearview AI Wins Appeal against the ICO
- UK-US Data Bridge approved as an extension of the Data Privacy Framework
- ICO publishes journalism code of practice
- UK information commissioner’s office publishes new guidance on the use of PETs
- World ethical data foundation publishes “Me-We-It: Open standard for responsible AI”
- A (data) bridge to… the US: How the EU’s American dream will extend to the UK
- The American dream has come true for EU businesses that export personal data to the US
- Freeths Data Protection Update: Winter 2022/23
- Freeths Data Protection Update: Autumn 2022
- Freeths advises Maven Capital Partners UK LLP on £3 million investment in Bud Systems Limited
- Freeths Data Protection Update: Summer 2022
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014