Daniel acts for both FCA authorised and unauthorised clients active in the financial services sector. Daniel advises on financial services regulatory issues for a range of clients with a particular focus on clients in the fintech and insurtech sectors.
Daniel has experience advising clients on a broad range of financial services regulatory issues including on securing FCA authorisation, ongoing compliance obligations and creating and implementing appropriate business structures. Daniel also has experience in conducting financial services litigation and representing firms and individuals facing regulatory enforcement action.
Banking & Finance
- Advising an insurtech startup on securing FCA authorisation.
- Advising a Building Society on their obligations under the regulatory reference regime in respect of a senior officer.
- Advising an independent financial advisor on their terms and conditions.
- Advising a broker on the alleged mis-selling of insurance policies.
- Advising the US SIPA Trustee of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC and Bernard L. Madoff in respect of his English and cross-border claims – arising out of the world’s largest Ponzi scheme.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014