Emma Kelly trained with Freeths and qualified as a solicitor in November 2019.
Emma gained invaluable experience working in business before entering the legal profession. Emma is based at our Milton Keynes office and assists with all aspects of commercial property work. Her practice includes advising on acquisitions and disposals of pubs and licensed restaurants. This includes dealing with all aspects associated with the sale of a trading site, for example employees, licensing, stock, and furniture and fixtures.
- Disposals of freehold land
- Drafting and negotiating leases, surrenders, deeds of variation, licences to alter, assignments and other estate management documents
- Acting for a leading restaurant group operator on a large scale lease acquisition project
- Acting for a well-known fast food dining chain on lease acquisitions and surrenders
- Acting for leading pub landlord companies on freehold and leasehold acquisitions and site disposals
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014