Emma trained with Freeths and qualified as a solicitor into the Corporate Department in Milton Keynes in November 2019. Emma gained invaluable experience working in business before entering the legal profession. She advises on and assists with a diverse range of corporate and commercial transactions in a variety of sectors.
Emma has particular experience dealing with:
- Share and asset acquisitions / disposals
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of commercial contracts (including supply agreements, concession agreements and distribution agreements) across a diverse range of sectors, in particular the aviation sector
- General corporate, shareholding and company compliance matters
- Shareholder agreements
- Share exchanges / share buyback
- Company formations and dissolutions
- Assisting on and preparing documents for several restructuring transactions, involving sales and allotments, share exchanges, share buybacks and loan documentation.
- Assisting on a refinancing transaction within the healthcare sector.
- Advising in respect of shareholder agreements within the transport, hospitality and leisure sectors.
- Advising airports on various commercial matters, including standard terms and conditions, supply agreements and concession agreements.
- Reviewing a hosting agreement within the aviation sector to report on intellectual property and termination provisions.
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014