"Open and tenacious in ensuring the right result is achieved."
(The Legal 500, 2021)
Lynne Ingram is a pragmatic and commercially focussed employment lawyer.
She has vast experience with supporting regional, national and international businesses on all aspects of HR & employment issues including employee relations, TUPE, discrimination and public interest disclosure. Getting to know the client, building relationships and understanding goals are key to how Lynne works collaboratively to achieve results. By engaging with clients on a retained basis Lynne becomes an extension to the clients Board/HR team enabling her to be pro-active rather than reactive when situations arise.
She is also experienced in undertaking compliance audits, advising on diversity and inclusion initiatives, training and presenting on HR & employment law issues. Lynne regularly appears for the BBC on both TV and Radio as an expert on employment law matters.
- Advising a lead player in the leisure industry on the start to finish TUPE process for the acquisition of 48 managed licensed premises, including due diligence, support with the information and consultation stages and subsequent restructuring;
- Assisting a client with a risk assessment audit for their obligations pursuant to the working time regulations and payment of holiday pay for 1000 plus casual workers, providing them with clear information regarding their liability and a practical plan to limit this liability;
- Advising a charity client on all aspects with a merger, including Board level governance and TUPE advice;
- Project managed a mass settlement agreement instruction for a resident social landlord and local authority
- In safe hands? – Protecting your business’s confidential information webinar
- HR Matters: The rising cost of sickness related absence in the workplace – How to support your employees and manage the long term effects
- HR Matters legal clinic: Exiting Lockdown
- Furlough “Fraud” v “Mistake”
- Preparing to Return to Business as (Un)usual – Road Maps to the Restart
- Free Webinar series: Redundancies and Restructuring – a practical overview – May/June 2020
- Employment Law Review – October 2019
To contact Lynne or for more information…
Member Employment Lawyers Association
Lynne Ingram speaks in a language that guides action in the most appropriate way, at the same time as being clear on the mitigation of potential risks. She’s supported us on employment matters, trade union, and some highly sensitive issues. She’s open and tenacious in ensuring the right result is achieved.”(The Legal 500, 2021)
‘We have developed excellent working relationship with Lynne Ingram, and her support, expertise and guidance is always spot on. She has spent the time to know the individuals, relationships and organisation to ensure that her advice is within the context of the environment.”(The Legal 500, 2022)
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014