Melanie has specialised in employment law for 15 years, providing pragmatic and commercial advice to a wide range of business and charity clients across a variety of sectors including retail, manufacturing and transport. Melanie can provide strategic support and assistance in all areas of employment law including recruitment and contracts of employment, redundancy and restructure, discrimination and whistleblowing, TUPE, grievances, disciplinary matters and dismissal. She prepares and delivers employment law and HR training to employers and presents seminars and webinars on a range of topics. Melanie also assists senior executives in negotiating exit terms in settlement agreements and conducts employment tribunal litigation.
- Defending Employment Tribunal Claims
- Employment law webinar: Whistleblowing – the current landscape
- HR Matters – HR New Year’s Resolutions 2023 – Leicester
- Age discrimination within the workplace
- Employment Contracts – worth the paper they are written on
- Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations: how to get a gold star
- Women’s Health Strategy for England – 10 Year Action Plan
- Inflation and how to avoid unstable employee relations
- Freeths bolsters its highly successful national employment practice with a raft of new lawyers
- Dealing with Menopause in the Workplace – two-fold increase in related claims
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014