Logistics & Warehousing Podcast Series
Speaking to influential business leaders
Welcome to our Freethinking logistics & warehousing podcast series
A series of podcasts delivered by Freeths and hosted by logistics consultant, Paul Brooks where we talk to business leaders across the UK, looking at the impact of global supply chains on the UK economy and how they are responding through warehousing solutions, innovative technologies and managing risk through commercial contracts.
Join us on this voyage of discovery to uncover current trends and hidden gems.
To subscribe to this podcast series, please click the subscribe button below.
Logistics & Warehousing Podcast Series Lawyers
0345 030 5767
0345 271 6770
0345 128 6969
0345 272 5715
“Rena has acted for DPD Group UK Ltd for over 21 years. I have been with DPD Group throughout that time and myself and my team have worked closely with Rena. Rena has an in-depth understanding of our business and provides us with a first class service in all aspects of employment law. Her professionalism and responsiveness is exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend Rena to any future business partner or company.”
(Sharon Hughes MCIPD, Director of People and Talent)
Recent logistics and warehousing matters include:
- advice in connection with the construction, operation and maintenance of an automated regional distribution centre and complex MHE
- outsourcing of regional transportation services for a leading construction materials business
- arrest and recovery of a vessel from European jurisdiction
- global distribution arrangements for a leading online fashion retailer
- licences of cutting edge warehouse management software
- all aspects of employment law and HR support for an international parcel carrier company
- leases of large strategic warehouse and distribution centres for an international multi billion pound logistics business
- persuaded HMRC to withdraw alcohol duty assessment of £20m against one of the world’s largest hauliers
- sale of a portfolio of warehouses across the UK
- acting on behalf of a Turkish airline carrier in respect of defending a claim following the catastrophic failure of its aircraft
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014