Holly Chadwick is a Managing Associate in our real estate team. She acts for house builders, local authorities and housing associations and specialises in the acquisition of large residential development sites and the securitisation of existing housing stock. Holly is known for her clear and commercially focused advice and clients value her ability to find pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Supporting a multi-disciplinary team on a local authority’s disposal of residential units across 3 sites. The deal was structured as a sub-sale, had a sale and leaseback element, and required the buyer to enter into nominations / grant funding agreements. The ability to understand all parties’ commercial aims ensured we could balance our client’s objectives with the buyer’s needs, ensuring the deal proceeded.
- Real Estate Blog: Why Labour’s latest plans are not enough to solve the housing crisis
- Freeths advises top 10 UK housebuilder on historic Boots site acquisition
- Real Estate Blog: Latest government funding to cut energy bills for 20,000 social housing households
- Freeths responds to continued high demand for new housing
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014