James Lapham is an Associate based in our Oxford office. He assists on a broad range of corporate matters including acting on mergers and acquisitions (‘M&A’), private equity investments, reorganisations and general company and shareholder work.
James has undertaken M&A activity for businesses and individuals of all sizes, from listed market leaders to smaller owner-managed businesses. He has particular experience in establishing EMI share schemes for employers and dealing with Employee Ownership Trust (‘EOT’) transactions.
- Freeths advises on the world’s first university-based, operator-backed climate tech programme
- Freeths advises Intralink Group on significant investment from Mobeus
- Freeths advises Evolution Water Services Limited on their recent sale to Phenna Group
- Freeths advises leading Oxford financial adviser
- Freeths advise White Rabbit on £1.1million investment
To contact James or for more information…
It has been a pleasure working with you. You have always been so helpful and practical and, I know that I am also speaking for my brother, when I say that your input has been invaluable throughout the whole process
‘Doing the right thing’ is at the heart of Freeths. Find out more about our excellent client service and the strong set of values that guide the way we work.
Talk to us
Freeths are a leading national law firm with 13 offices across the UK. If you have a query about our services or just want to find out more, why not give us a call?
Contact: 03301 001 014